Saturday, June 4, 2016

Today Was Awesome Layout

First page of 2016 pictures! I've got tons of playground pictures which are so fun to scrap so I decided to print them and get 2016 started. There are still 4 Costco order boxes full on my desk but I've got all summer right?

 
I couldn't wait to dive into this new Jillibean Soup Collection (Healthy Hello Soup). It is like they went into my daughter's closet and made paper to match! It is going to be so easy to match up pictures with these papers. I used a sketch from My Creative Sketches to make the layout.
 
 
There is also an Anything Goes Challenge at Clique Kits this month.
 
Supplies
Jillibean Soup: Healthy Hello Soup
Pop dots

(I think this is the shortest supply list ever!)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute page. Good luck tackling those photos, you're off to a fab start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and fun page! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you used the sketch! Wonderful layout! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love scrapping playground photos too! Such an awesome page! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove this layout! So sweet <3 and great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photos and a great page! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really cute, love the colors. thanks for playing along with clique kits!

    ReplyDelete