Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fishy Fun Layout

This was one of the most beautiful summer days. On the lake, no bugs, calm water, full sun and cool breeze. Then add watching my daughter learn to fish and actually catch something - it was perfect!


I made a fishing layout to play along at Paper Issues: Seas the Day.

I began with the sketch from the Scrappy Friends Challenge for June.


I also entered the Word Challenge from the Scrappy Friends. I used the word "Sun" in the stickers.

I entered the Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe Challenge as well. I went across the bottom with a summer theme, mixed alphas and buttons.
I also chose my papers based on the Friday Challenge at Frosted Designs for June: Summertime Blues. I used a summer theme and then began with the blue sky and water. I then added papers from the Bella Blvd: Playdate set and the green letters are from Pebbles.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout to celebrate a fun family outing. It is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout! love the colors.. the brightness of the colors makes me feel happy!! :) Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page and fantastic take on all three challenges! Love your title!
    Thank you for playing along with Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page! I loved the details! Thank you so much for playing with us at Frosted designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So FUN!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete