Monday, April 27, 2015

Another Spring Layout

I'm on a roll with the spring layouts. It helps to have the awesome Doodlebug Flower Box kit that is perfect for spring.


I loved the sketch at Grand Diva's Creative Corner for this month's Scrappy Friends Challenge. I never use diagonal lines in this way so this was a new look that I like.

 
I also entered Rochelle Spear's Tic Tac Toe part of the challenge. I used tickets, picture frames and chevrons.
 
 
The third challenge was at Creating with Paper and More. Use any word from the image below. I used the word "spring".
Thanks for taking a peek!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout and awesome job on all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the April Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how pretty is this? Love the adorable photo, colors, and butterflies! Great job with the Scrappy Friend challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete