Monday, September 25, 2017

Bookmarks for Paper House Productions

We have been making off the page projects on the Paper House Productions blog. I made three bookmarks for my project using a variety of new products. I made two bookmarks as thank-you gifts for a teacher and another to celebrate fall. If you have bits and pieces of a collection, this is a great way to use them up and add a handmade touch to a gift.
For the fall bookmark I layered two papers from the Autumn Woods collection. I cut out the sentiment from another paper and decorated with cardstock and epoxy stickers. I used a hole punch and added some matching twine.
For this teacher bookmark, I used the new Great Outdoors papers for the background. Then I mixed a bunch of school themed stickers. I love how the planner stickers, puffy stickers and mixed stickers all look together.
For the final bookmark, I used a paper from the Color Washed Paper Pad. Then I cut the packaging paper off the mixed stickers for the lined paper. I topped it off with a mixture of stickers.
That's it for me! I hope you have a moment to check out all the fun stickers and papers in the shop and don't forget to put those leftover supplies to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment