Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello Baby Girl Picture Frame for PHP

Hello! Today I am on the Paper House Productions blog where we have teamed up with Pen Blades. I decided to go off the page and make a picture frame.
I'm so happy with this frame. Take a look at the before picture and you will see why!
Look at that awful frame! I'm so glad I kept it in the hopes that a better idea would come along. The Paper House Productions craft set did just the trick. The papers are actually decals and there are some 3D embellishments and alphas. All I needed to do was trim the decal with the pen blade and add embellishments.
Here you can see that I covered the front with one piece then I cut out the middle and folded it around.
Here is the finished recovering of the frame and the pen blade.
I made the fan by accordion folding a long strip of paper every quarter inch after scoring the paper. I taped the ends together in a circle and punched some circles to cover it. I used a glue gun and pop dots to hold it all together on the frame. I finished it off with some puffy stickers that can be found in the Hello Baby Papercrafting Kit or bought separately.
Supplies
Frame - Michael's
Craft Kit - Paper House Productions Hello Baby Girl
Puffy stickers and paper - Paper House Productions Hello Baby Girl Papercrafting Kit
Pen Blades
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment