Saturday, May 27, 2017

Look At Me Layout

I have so many unused collections, it's time to use them. There just isn't enough time to use them all so I haven't bought any of the new lines this year in the hopes of using my stash. It's been fun going through everything and working with entire kits, not scraps. So I've been wanting to use the Crate Paper Poolside collection and now that I have a bunch of swimming pictures, it's the perfect time.
I'm really excited about how it turned out! It was one of those layouts where I had no plan and pieced it together. I chose this awesome cut file by Stacey at Paper Issues as my starting point. Then I chose the font, made some layers behind my pictures and a cluster at the bottom. I had actually planned to line the pictures vertically down the left and the title down the right but once I had all the pieces made and moved them around I decided on this pattern. I'm playing along at Paper Issues with Cut It Up Tuesday. If you haven't downloaded the free cut files at Paper Issues you need to do it now! There are so many.
Supplies
Crate Paper: Pool Side
Cut file: Paper Issues
Font: Silhouette Store - Shoemaker
Yellow floss
Clips
Paper distresser
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment