Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello Baby Boy and Girl Cards

My latest project for Paper House Productions is a set of baby cards. We had a baby boy and girl join our extended family last month so of course some card making was in order. The Hello Baby Boy and Girl sets were perfect for this task.
Here is a look at the boy card. They are both 6 x 6 size. I made a shaker with some sequins and layered it in front of a cut apart card. I used my Silhouette to cut out the rattle.
 Here is the inside of the card. I like to decorate the inside so there is something fun to look at. I made some circle with leftover paper.
Here is a closer look at the girl card. I used my Silhouette to cut out a star and layered a shaker packet behind it. I cut apart the sentiment from a card and outlined the star in black.
I wanted to carry the sentiment through the inside so I made use of the extra star piece and some stickers.
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Hello Baby Girl and Hello Baby Boy
We R Memory Keepers fuse tool
Plastic sleeves
Fancy Pants - Oh Deer sequins
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
White cardstock
Green embroidery thread
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment