Sunday, March 12, 2017

You're Rad Layout - S.I.T.

After a bit of a break, I am back at Sketches In Thyme. There are four sketches a month to work with so if you like sketches, it is the place to check out! I chose this picture of my daughter and I on our summer vacation in a photo booth at the hotel. It was such a wonderful trip and we both actually look half decent in this picture.
Here is the sketch #268 by Bev Code. The prize this month is from Creative Embellishments.
I wanted to open my Crate Paper Heart Day collection so it only made sense to make the big circle a heart. I used my Silhouette to cut three different hearts and layered them. Then I tore the border of the black paper. I thought the pink paper looked too plain so I punched a border. Then I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding if my flags were going to be straight or angled and their colours.
Supplies
Crate Paper - Heart Day
Fiskars Punch
Silhouette Cameo
Black Core'dinations Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment