Saturday, March 11, 2017

T-Time Layout

Hi everyone. I've been really good and not purchased any new collections for a few months. This is helping me to save for a trip and also use all the pretty things I never had time to use. This layout uses the C'est La Vie collection which is so pretty but more sophisticated than my silly kid pictures allow. So I decided to begin with the papers and choose a picture after. I really like how it turned out.
I used this free cut file from Paper Issues. Then I chose this picture. Take a closer look - that is a cupcake in an ice cream cone with a cookie saucer.
I am joining the Cut It Up challenge at Paper Issues in their Facebook group.
I'm also joining the Clique Kits Anything Goes challenge which includes using a cut file.
Supplies
Pink Paislee - C'est La Vie
Silhouette Cameo with Paper Issues cut file
Fine tip black Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment