Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Soccer and Dance Layouts

I've got two layouts today. The Paper Issues crop has so many challenges, I've been trying to do one layout a night but I've had to wait for decent lighting before posting. Even then my lighting isn't great but I want to get these entered.
The first one is my highland dance layout for the Pocket Full of Posies Challenge. My daughter is loving it. This pic is from her first day and the tests are from part way through the year. I stitched a pocket into the paper so I could tuck 2 more test papers in behind the top one. I fussy cut the butterflies and found some very old alpha stickers.
Supplies
Crate Paper - Bloom
Crate Paper - Gather
Sassafras alphas - Lollipop

My second layout is for the Be A Sport Challenge. I really wanted to get our professional photos scrapped so this was a good excuse. I pulled out my sport folder and found this paper that probably came in a box of garage sale items. The colours matched so I figured why not? I used my Silhouette to cut the title. Sorry for the blurred faces and names.
Supplies
Close To My Heart
Bo Bunny - Dark Denim Dot Paper
Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette store Jersey font
Fine tip black Sharpie pen

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment