Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Let's Go Layout

Here is my layout inspired by the sketch at My Creative Sketches.


I was really excited to open my Fancy Pants Office Suite collection and to use a pie chart cut file from 17 Turtles. I also used the tissue paper from my Paper Issues order! Finally, there is some black paint splatter and I did some white stitching with my sewing machine around the outside panels and it was straight - hooray!

I'm also participating in the Mix It Up Monday challenge at Paper Issues where you put some stitching on your layout and the Anything Goes challenge at Clique Kits.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. You made a cute page using the sketche.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout, love the pie charts! Thanks for playing along with CK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I adore that Fancy Pants collection and your pie charts were a neat addition. Thanks so much for joining us at Clique Kits this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mix of papers and the pie chart cut files for your circles. Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors that you used and the circles! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute page. Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this - you did awesome with that sketch - thanks so much for playing along with clique kits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colors and wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is awesome! I love your pie chart! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete