Thursday, May 12, 2016

Dream Layout

I can't believe how many layouts I've done with my limited Attwell supplies. I love it so much I've saved every last sliver. This is a picture from our Florida vacation last summer. My daughter wanted this dolphin stuffy on the first day. We were worried if we bought it she would keep asking for stuff but she didn't give up and we caved. I'm so glad we did because it went with her everywhere during the trip and she never asked for another thing!

 
I began with the current single page sketch form Stick It Down.
 
 
Just Nick offered this Dreamcatcher cut file for free for National Scrapbook Day. I thought it would be a good starting point with the circle. Then I chose the picture and the papers to match. I painted the frame with watercolors but it was really bright and looked a little off so I covered it with black watercolor and I love how it turned out. It matches much better.
 
I also included many of the requirements for the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues in their Facebook group. I used black, circle, bow, title, journaling, date.
 
 

I'm also participating in the Anything Goes challenge at Clique Kits.
 
Supplies
Fancy Pants: Attwell Collection
Background paper and frame - Amy Tangerine: Plus One
Title - Amy Tangerine: Today
Journal card - Fancy Pants: Office Suite
Caption - Bo Bunny: You're Invited
Cardstock - Craft Smith
Twine
Brad
Watercolors on frame
 
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Love the cut file and how well it goes with the sketch! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing with SID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....this is one amazing layout! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow....this is one amazing layout! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout it so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative take on the sketch so very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down. Colleen--http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...stunning layout!!! Absolutely in love with your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page! It's a great use of that cut file, and the papers you chose are gorgeous. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing along with the Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh I love that cut file to go with your photo! Adorable layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Clique Kits this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is just wow! And I love that story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this layout and how you used the super bold colorful paper! Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the pop of colors behind the cut file. Thanks for playing along with Clique Kits Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this fabulous layout!! thanks for playing along with clique kits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, amazing! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous use of that cut file! Love your page, thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete