Friday, April 29, 2016

Let's Scream Layout - DT Sketches In Thyme

This picture was taken two summers ago when I took the kids to the wading pool. We didn't realize how cold it was so they played for a bit but gave up. We went to the car to change and warm-up but there was still time before the boys would be picked up so we read library books in the car. It was so much fun reading to a group of kids instead of just one. At some point they all thought it would be a good idea to scream so I got a decent picture.

 
I used a sketch created by Brenschevia for Sketches In Thyme. It is such a fun sketch, I encourage you to try it!

 
I only bought two pieces of paper from this collection as that was all that was in stock. I somehow managed to get it to work - although the yellow and blue pieces are from another collection. I'm such a paper hoarder, the back of this layout is covered in holes trying to spare every piece!
 
I'm also joining in the challenge at Pinkfresh Studio which is to use thread on a layout.
 
Supplies
Paper - Amy Tangerine: Better Together
Yellow paper - DCWV Basics Bold
Blue cardstock - the stash
Wood arrows - Simple Stories: Life Documented
Blue letters - Bella Blvd: Lucky Starz
Yellow letters - Sassafras: Item 21131
Wood pieces - the stash (garage sale find!)
Thread - the stash
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: