Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Explore Layout

I'm still a newbie to mixed media and was pretty scared when I began this layout but now that it has all the layers, I'm pretty happy with it. The paint didn't look right but I kept telling myself I would be covering it up so all is well.


I used the sketch from the Midweek Mojo Lily 10.
I used a cut file from Paper Issues and will be entering it in the cut file challenge for this month in their Facebook group.
 
I'm also playing along at Clique Kits for the Anything Goes challenge.
 
Supplies
Fancy Pants: Office Suite
Buttons
Watercolors
Gesso
Number stamp
Fine tip Sharpie
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. it's amazing :) Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mixed media looks great! Thanks for playing along again with the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep on trying and experimenting! I'm also like that when I first tried my hand at mixed media hehe It turned out really pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! Thanks for linking with us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete