Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday Layout

I can't believe my little one is 5! We had a lovely family party and a family member managed to get this shot of the action. I love the colours in this picture and I'm glad I had some matching Bo Bunny papers to go with their sketch.


This sketch is so unique, I really wanted to play with it. It is for the challenge at Bo Bunny.

 
There is also an Anything Goes challenge at Clique Kits this month.
 
It was so fun to play with some new techniques. I used a toilet paper tube, water bottle cap and texture paste lid to make the circles. And I've now watched enough tutorials to realize splatters are much easier to make with the spray tube in the bottle of paint rather than a brush.
 
Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny: You're Invited & Sweet Life
Embellishments - Bo Bunny: You're Invited Ephemera
Letters - Bo Bunny: Sweet Life
Paint - Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Raspberry
Embroidery thread
Buttons from stash 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a talented woman & what a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats a great sketch and a great take on that skecth too. awesome thanks for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page. Thanks for joining Clique Kits

    ReplyDelete