Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lake Trick or Treat Layout

A highlight of the last few summers has been the costume parade at the lake. My daughter has so much fun with the other kids coming up with a costume and then collecting candy.


I'm playing along in the Scrap-a-holic Challenge at DCWV. The sketch is as follows:

 
I was very grateful to receive a Spooky Delights Stack and wanted to play with it. I can't believe how similar some of my ideas were to the design team's in regards to paper choices so I guess that means I'm on the right track. The extra die cuts are from Imaginesense and the ribbon is from Michael's.
 
I am also playing along at the Clique Kits challenge which is Anything Goes this month.
 
Finally, I'm joining in the challenge at The Paper Girls which has a Halloween theme.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How cool..thanks for playing along at CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Halloween layout! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for joining our Clique Kits "Anything Goes" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete