Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Buddy the Elf Layout

I've had this sketch on my board all month but due to other commitments, I didn't have time until now to get it done. I love this sketch and am so happy I got to work with it before the challenge closed.
This is our kindness elf named Buddy. I found the idea for a kindness elf here. I sewed him according to a pattern I found here. Everyday before Christmas he would present my daughter with an idea to be kind. We had so much fun with Buddy. Hopefully, I will be able to post the calendar with all our kindness ideas and scenes.
 

The sketch is from My Scraps and More Sketches #113.


I am also playing along at Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes.
 
Supplies:
Red tree paper - Craft Smith: Christmasville
Yellow paper - Martha Stewart: Essentials
Stripe paper - Recollections: Fa La La La Paper Pad
Rik rak - K & Company: Very Merry Borders
Red letters - Doodlebug: 649 Ladybug/Candy Apple
Green letters - from the stash
Yellow thread
Scallop scissors
Punch bunch for splats
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love the rik rak and scallops. Very fun layout! Thanks for joining us at MSAM sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! So fun! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - love the Kindness Elf! Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches.

    ReplyDelete