Monday, January 15, 2018

Lake Life Layout

I wanted to use the current sketch at Stuck Sketches which uses 4 photos. I rarely have 4 photos of the same event so I found these lake photos. I have lots of beach supplies from Paper House Productions so I decided to use the Lake Life Collection. The diamonds at the top of the sketch made me think of this triangle cut file from Paper Issues. I cut a few extra triangles to back in a darker brown to add some more interest.
Here is the sketch:
Supplies
Paper House Productions: Lake Life Collection, Beach Cardstock Multi Pack, Travel New Jersey 2D Stickers
Paper Issues: It's Geometric cut file
Silhouette Cameo
Black pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is such a great layout! I love everything about it - Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, the use of the cut file was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page! I love how you incorporated the photos into the background paper and embellished the page based on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete