Monday, October 9, 2017

Autumn Layout

A new favourite layout! I sat down to make something for the Free File Friday challenge at Paper Issues and love what happened. I grabbed an cut file and doubled it erasing the flower that came with it. Then I added this picture from my daughter's nursery school class. I decided to use the Pebbles Woodland Forest collection as I had not cut into it yet (common trend I have going). Backing the cuts took forever but Netflix got me through. The next day I used clear gesso to prime the paper and plastic packaged the yellow paint and splattered some orange.
Supplies
Pebbles: Woodland Forest
Simple Stories: Hello Fall (chipboard)
Bella Blvd: Zoo Crew (tabs)
Tim Holtz: Distress Paint yellow
Heidi Swapp: Color Shine peach
Clear gesso
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment