Friday, August 11, 2017

Beautiful Bubbles Layout for P.H.P.

I received the Color Washed Paper Pad from Paper House Productions and it is a stunner. There is so much gold foil! I made this bubble layout with my daughter in a purple polka dot dress because the paper pad has these gorgeous purple papers (which are not that common). I used a free cut file from Paper Issues and a few butterflies from the Paper House Productions Butterfly Project Pad.
All the embellishments and the title can be found in one of the paper pads making this an easy project. I didn't have to hunt through my stash to find stuff.
Here are some close-ups.
And another close-up.
Supplies
Paper House Productions - Color Washed Paper Pad and Butterfly Project Pad
Silhouette Cameo
Bubble cut file from Paper Issues
Black fine tip Sharpie pen
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment