Friday, July 14, 2017

Friendship Cards for P.H.P. and My Sentiments Exactly

Hello! Today the Paper House Productions team has tried out some stamps from My Sentiments Exactly. I received the friendship stamp set. I decided to make two cards using the Be Happy Paper Pad.
I folded 8.5" x 11" white cardstock in half and adhered a background paper. Then I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the flowers. I used some black ribbon and stickers that came with the paper pad. To finish it off I used a stamp with white ink. On the inside of the card, stamped another sentiment.
For the second card, I repeated the first step and then adhered a cut apart card from the paper pad. I fussy cut some flowers from another copy of the cut apart card to balance the card. Then I used a stamp with black ink for the sentiment. The photo corners are from a previous swap with Scrapbook Adhesives.

Supplies
White cardstock
Black cardstock
2 ribbons
Friendship stamps from My Sentiments Exactly
Be Happy Paper Pad from Paper House Productions
White ink
Black ink
Photo corners from Scrapbook Adhesives
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment