Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hello Fall Layout - Product Spotlight at PI

On the Paper Issues blog today is a spotlight on the Hello Fall collection by Simple Stories. I'm a huge Simple Stories fan so of course I joined this challenge. I've been wanting to do a quilt pattern for some time and I finally found one that I thought I could recreate without too much trouble.



This was a lot of fun and not too difficult. I found the pattern on Pinterest and here is a link to the website where the pin was created. I used my Silhouette Cameo to draw one triangle of each size and then copied and pasted them to cut the correct number. I'm definitely going to be looking for some more quilt patterns to try.

Supplies
Simple Stories: Hello Fall
Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has the Simple Stories Hello Fall line. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment