Monday, October 10, 2016

A Heart Full Of Love Layout - Mix It Up Monday at PI

Hello! It's Mix It Up Monday at Paper Issues. This month we are using stencils! You can use them anyway you like. Check out the blog to see how the other designers used them. There are lots of great ideas.

 
I used a stencil to trace the large heart on black cardstock and cut it out. Then I used the chevron stencil with texture paste and black paint to make the background. I splattered some black paint on the bottom of the page. I love the embellishments from the Crate Paper "Cute Girl" collection. I'm so glad I grabbed some from the Paper Issues Store.
 
Supplies
Background - Pinkfresh Studio: Indigo Hills
Papers & Embellishments - Crate Paper: Cute Girl
Heidi Swapp Stencils - heart and chevron
Black fine tip Sharpie
Black cardstock
Black paint
Ranger Texture Paste
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has lots of Crate Paper Cute Girl and Pinkfresh Indigo Hills. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment