Saturday, June 18, 2016

Costume Layout

Every August long weekend there is a costume parade at the lake. Our friend Danielle Serceau took this photo and shared it with us. She is an awesome photographer and does some freelance work. I love how you can't see my daughter's face because of the costume but she's standing there like a champ for the photo.

 
I used the sketch from the Midweek Mojo Orchid #7 challenge.

orchid_7_sketch.png
 
I chose my picture and kit based on the challenge at The Paper Girls - The Great Outdoors. I recently purchased the My Mind's Eye: Happy Camper kit and wanted to try it out. I mixed in a few other MME products.

There is also an Anything Goes Challenge at Clique Kits this month.
 
Supplies
My Mind's Eye: Happy Camper
Flowers, Date tag and Hello tag - MME: Collectable & Cut and Paste
Arrow chipboards - MME: Just Sayin'
Be Happy chipboard - Scrapworks: Magpie Collection
Title - Cutfile by Nicole Nowosad: Outline Alpha
Great Outdoors sticker - Bella Blvd: Campout
Paperclip - the stash
White gesso splatter
 
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Just lovely and so creative! Thank you for linking up with us over at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great layout! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable layout! Great take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing page, I just adore your woodgrain background! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful layout!
    Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and this page too! Awesome page thanks for playing along with CK too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that combination of papers! (And that photo is too cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the layers and details. thanks for playing along with clique kits!

    ReplyDelete