Saturday, April 2, 2016

Touchdown Layout

My husband's work rented the CFL stadium for a party last summer. BTW - the poutine there was amazing! My daughter was hilarious trying to knock over this equipment. She must've tried 20 times and then needed one of us to push it down. I think she's going to stick with soccer for awhile.

 
I used the sketch from the Midweek Mojo Lily #8. I had such a hard time getting the background papers to work. I cut them all trying to show off their best features but once they were taped together it was obvious they were too big. I took it all apart and recut them so they now look like they were meant for the space. Then my husband says, "You know that she is not scoring a touchdown so your title is wrong". Well, the title, "Watch Me Knock Over The Big Blue Thing" was too long for the space so "Touchdown" it is!
 
Lily_8_Sketch.png

I'm also entering the Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues. I used yellow, blue, white, butterfly (animal) and a title.

Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny: The Sweet Life
Butterflies - Heidi Swapp
Numbers - American Crafts: Boardwalk Honeycomb 133
Yellow Letters - Simple Stories: SNAP!
Pink Letters - the stash
Spread Your Wings Sticker - My Mind's Eye: Collectable
I Am Strong Sticker - Simple Stories: I Am
Tags (bottom right) - Teresa Collins: Urban Market
Camera - the stash

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment