Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kennedy Space Centre Layout - DT Sketches In Thyme

It was so nice to get 6 pictures scrapped! We had such a blast at the KSC, I'm so glad we got so many pictures. Also helped that it was the second day of our trip and we were a little camera happy. I used sketch #181 from Sketches In Thyme.


Can you tell I used Halloween products and one Christmas product? If you are doing a space theme I encourage you to start with your Halloween stash.

I made the moon with my circle cutter, then rubbed black ink on with a felt dabber. The moon rocks were made with a Fiskar's stencil.

Supplies
Star paper - DCWV: Spooky Delight
Aliens/Blue, Green & Star Trim/Journal Card - Doodlebug: Monster Mania
Silver Trim - Doodlebug: Fancy Frills Classic
Green Letters - Bella Blvd: Christmas Cheer
Blue Letters - Bo Bunny: Double Dot Aqua Alphabet
Stars - MME: Boo to You
Talking bubbles - Dollarama
Silver Paper and White Paper - the stash
Fiskars Stencil
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Black Ink and Blending Felt

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the moonscape across the top of your photos so fun and cute

    ReplyDelete