Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tiny Tots Santa Layout

My daughter's Tiny Tots program threw a wonderful Christmas party last year. She was a little scared of Santa but she smiled for a picture.

 

I used the September Stack-a-holic Challenge at DCWV as inspiration. They used this great PageMaps sketch.

 
I sprayed the background with white mist then gold mist. Then I splattered some red paint. I stamped some red snowflakes. I painted the circle and covered the snowflakes in glitter glue. I cut off the portion that was hiding under the picture and added it to the top of the page.  I chopped up the pizza mesh pretty randomly and painted it gold. I got the idea to use pizza mesh from Pixels and Paper.
 
Supplies
Paper - DCWV: Home for Christmas Stack
Circle chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Mesh - Pizza cooking mesh from Dollarama
Gold letters - Glitz: 77
Numbers - Simple Stories: SNAP!
White paint - Mr. Huey's Opaque White Mist
Snowflake stamp
Red and gold paint
Glitter glue
Red ink
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment