Saturday, May 30, 2015

Photo Radar Layout

The kids had a blast last summer at my nephew's 2nd birthday party. This car was a hit. My daughter drove it like a pro, shoulder checking and everything. My in-laws got these great pictures and I just love the look on my nephew's face.


I used the Sketch #148 for May Week #2 at Sketches in Thyme by Rochelle Spears.

 
I used DCWV: The Snapshot Stack for the majority of the layout. The title is Jillibean Soup. The stenciled arrows are Ronda Palazzari Designs.
 
Thanks for checking this out!
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh cute! I love your arrows and those bubble convos. Darling! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total adorableness! This layout turned out so super cute!! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page!!! I love your pictures & the colors!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete